Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Saturday 8 September 2012

Pinnacle Studio for iPad

Having recently got my GoPro HD Hero Naked I wanted some way of editing the footage on my iPad. After a look around I opted for Avid Studio App. This was the same price as iMovie ($5.49) but appeared more flexible and user friendly!

After downloading it I was given the option of a fee upgrade to Pinnacle Studio, which appears the same but can export in HD - so went for it!

Had a play around with it on Sunday and found it easy and intuitive to use and managed to produce a simply edited video in about 10 minutes. Imported the clips quickly and easily...

Included some transitions...
And added some back ground music off the iPad...
Now hoping to try more and spend a little bit longer on the result, the finished product was easliy exported onto 



No comments:

Post a Comment