Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Monday, 25 February 2013

No Wind

Yesterday there was no or very little wind in the morning so no buggying for me. I did go out and find 11 geocaches - which kept me out of trouble!

The wind did pick up in the afternoon, but that is the time the land-yachts are down there.

The forecast for the week is for decent easterlies - I am hoping I may get at afternoon/evening session in and that it lasts into the weekend.

I think I have made some progress with a back rest - unfortunately I was unable to find the parts I needed at either Bunnings or Masters to DIY it. But found a local Engineering Firm, Crisp Engineering who responded to an email on Sunday and said they would be able to make something - just waiting to see how much and may have a chat to see if they can do anything with the side rails.

No comments:

Post a Comment