Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Sunday 23 March 2014

Why..?

...sometimes I wonder why?

I didn't go out in the buggy this morning, despite epic winds, as we still had some thunder about following storms last night. It didn't seem a good idea - kite + lightening = ouch!

So being lazy, this arvo,  I tried the board with the 10m Manta at my local footie oval. This is always a mistake, the winds at the oval are gusty and swirl all over the place, the manta would luff, power-up, over-fly, float to the ground and then power-up again. Not the best conditions to practice kite land-boarding...

I ended up not moving anywhere, getting frustrated and hot and ended up doing an unintentional static jump of about 8m and then the kite collapsing landing in a heap and twisting my ankle!








No comments:

Post a Comment