Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Wednesday 18 February 2015

An unexpected skill...

I went shopping at a place I would normally avoid, bought a few items and then got out a machine I wouldn't usually touch and ended up (after a few issues and with some unexpected and sometimes unwanted help!) producing something I was very pleased with...



My first edge was a bit of a disaster, not sure I had the machine set up right...


Then got a bit better, wasn't entirely straight but it does the job...


then I got some unexpected and not particularly wanted help...


I managed to get all four edges hemmed (I even speaka da lingo!)


then started to attach the two strips of velcro...



Some more help, or just quality control..?


the finished article...


From this...


to this, the new padding on my buggy back rest...










No comments:

Post a Comment