Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Buggying?

After a few days of cyclonic winds battering the West coast, surviving 20 hours without power and living by candle light, the weather is calming down and my thoughts are turning back to the possibility of getting out in the buggy at the weekend...

Jetty, Rockingham foreshore -Picture from the West Australian

Kitson Street, Rockingham - Picture from the West Australian
But at present, with the Salt Lake out of bounds and the winds not looking to good for Sunday, I am not hopeful (but keeping everything crossed) - I am also guessing there will still be debris scattered around...

 

Though last night I did have visions of me breaking the kite buggy speed record with a plastic bag and a Peter Lynnn Comp in 120kph winds!

No comments:

Post a Comment