The Hobbs McConaghy Buggy
- Chassis – Hollow one piece carbon fibre the manufacturing technique is the same process used for aerospace / formula one etc
- Front Suspension – twin fully adjustable air shocks mounted to a solid carbon fibre swing arm, this removes shock and vibration to both foot pegs and chassis
- Rear Suspension – twin fully adjustable air shocks
- Quick Release Appendages – aerospace quick release pins allow for rear wheels – rear axles – front end assembly to be removed from the light weight chassis / seat assembly - assembly can be achieved in under 150 seconds without tools and dis-assembled in 90 seconds.
- Seat – Ergonomically shaped race car style bucket seat with formula one inspired fairings
I am a English Ex Pat Dave Hobbs who now lives in Sydney Australia (not a mecca for kite buggying I know) but i’m a mad kite nut and engineering designer and builder who just happens to work for a world class yacht builder.
Our website will launch on the 1st November From the 3rd November the buggy will be at extreme kites speed week. www.carbonkitebuggy.com