Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Weekend

After the high of a fantastic buggy session on Friday and my new PB, the rest of the weekend was a blow-out (or not) in kiting terms!

I could have probably made the effort and tried the blade on Sunday morning, but the little wind there was, was more a North-Easterly which would of meant a long walk down to the decent part of the lake and another long walk back. And after the speed and power of Friday I couldn't face it!

I am looking forwards to trying the blade, but must admit I am a little nervous about it, it is one huge kite!


I am not going to get out in the buggy now for a couple of weeks as we are off to Singapore tomorrow, for 6 nights, staying with my brother-in-law and his family. After having 4 days off I am in work today - then off for over a week, can't be bad!

I have heard Singapore is good for shopping, especially electronics, I wonder if I can persuade my wife to let me have one of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment