Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Tyre trouble - pit-stop...

I can see canvas!
first bit of canvas showing
Before I started off last Sunday, when I was attaching the rear axle to the bug I noticed I could see the canvas starting to show through on my left rear tyre.

After a couple of hours of buggying and maybe a little bit of going sideways, it was really showing...

It got worse...
...and worse!
Thankfully this tyre has a tube, but I was worried a bit about it shredding. So an impromptu pit-stop in the middle of the salt-lake and Bones and I swapped it with the front, which is worn but nowhere near as much. Should last me a few more k's but I am hoping I have so Christmas money left to get some new tyres!

swapped to the front!




No comments:

Post a Comment