Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Saturday 31 March 2012

Kite killers

I have been flying hooked in for the last 3 months ever since I had my Ozone Access SB harness for Christmas. I took the KK's off my 5m Flow and put them on my 3m Core a while back, as that was my scary kite!

Today as I was loading the buggy and kites into the car, ready for tomorrow, I couldn't remember the last time I had to use them. In some ways they have become a hindrance and get in the way.

So I have ditched them, taken them off and they are now in the bottom of the kite bag!

So if you see a middle aged bloke running across the salt lake tomorrow, chasing a red, white and black kite...

That will be me!

1 comment:

  1. Never had to use mine. Still haven't taken them off though.
    Keep meaning too but never get around to it

    ReplyDelete