Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Saturday 24 March 2012

Racing Slicks?

Over the last few weeks I have been noticing my rear tyres have been deflating between sessions, pump them up before I go out and they are OK, leave them alone for a few days or a week and they are flat. So today thought I would have a look and see if I could find the problem...

Off it comes...

Topping it up...

First tiny bubbles...

More...

ready to go back on...

Slicks?

So it looks like it probably has about 12-15 places (micro-punctures?) where it is leaking air. I think I have just killed them by sliding on the rough surface of the lake. I don't think they are going to be fixable, I think it's a new set I need! I think for the time being I am just going to have to manage until I can source some locally...

No comments:

Post a Comment